Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Verona Photos - Part 1

Spring break is here, allowing me precious time to get some of my photos ready for posting... I'm a bit behind, but all of the Verona set is ready to go, I spent 10 hours in Verona a few weeks back, set of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and I managed to take exactly 300 photos.  O : )  As you can imagine, that takes a while to sort through, but here are just a few .....  I'll post the rest this weekend. 

Inside the Verona Arena,
an ancient amphitheater built by the Romans.

( Click below to view the rest... and as always, you can click the images for larger versions. )



 
River & Alps

 Pigeons (for Gracie)
 Inside the amphitheater

 Apartments
  Coin operated information about the site of "Juliet's Balcony"
& love notes and wishes left by visitors


  Staircase & motorcycles

Big car, tiny alley.

 River view




I've heard the weather back home has been beautiful this week, anyone doing anything particularly exciting?  Spring break here in Milan has been in the 50s and 60s, and stormy... but today was the exception with beautiful sunshine all day.  I can't believe summer is just around the corner!

Love you all,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment