Friday, August 27, 2010

August, already!

I still have hundreds of photos to post from Italy, but lately my life has been consumed with work and wedding planning!

Italy is now 6 weeks behind me, and the wedding is just 6 weeks away!  How did this happen.  It's still  supposed to be May...





Colin and I are pretty well settled in to our new place, it's a cute little split level with lots of natural light, and the kitties are enjoying chasing each other up and down the stairs.  I have Fridays off of work which makes for a very hectic work schedule Monday - Thursday, but I have to admit that I am LOVING having three days off over the weekends.  This morning I had an appointment with a bridal salon in town to get my dress fitted, and the shoes I ordered earlier in the week came in just in time.

Colin has been working from home, which has been 200,000 times nicer than I ever could have imagined.  Its been great for him, and I love that he can adjust his schedule around my work week to maximize the amount of time we get to spend together.  He's  upstairs programming, but when he's done we're treating ourselves to lunch, and then going to the fancy mall on the other side of town for some window shopping.  I really miss strolling around Milan window shopping and people watching!  I think I miss the city more than I expected.  I would love to move to a big city some day, I think I will be disappointed if I never get to.  Aggh!  He's done!  I am so hungry, gotta run!


XOXOX,

b


ps - Here are my shoes.  These pictures do not exactly exemplify photography excellence, (I took them with my phone...) but you get the idea.    = )    And thank you LK and G-Race for helping me choose!






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content
    seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.

    Cheers

    my blog post: guaranteed twitter followers

    ReplyDelete